In order to customize specific fields please navigate to the Fields tab under Settings and select appropriate type of fields needed to be modified:
- Transaction fields control the additional fields when creating a new transaction:
If you would like some fields to be mandatory you can set them as required.
- Transaction roles give you the ability to customize roles for each contact within a transaction. You can select a role of each contact you added to a transaction:
You can set the role to be required if necessary.
- Transaction types give you the ability to customize type of sale when creating a transaction:
- User fields give you the ability to add specific fields to user profile. User fields will customize the additional fields when creating/editing users:
- Contact fields give you ability to add additional fields when adding contact information:
- Contact types give you the ability to customize the contact type when creating a new contact:
- Contact lead source give you the ability to customize lead source that each contact may be related to:
- Document rejection reasons give you the ability to customize rejection reasons when approving documents:
- E-mail templates give you the ability to upload any number of office e-mail templates into the Brokermint e-mail system within minutes:
- Teams give you the ability to link users to specific teams:
- Commission tags give you the ability to work with commissions tags which can be used in the commission structure and tracked by payments report.